New 2023 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB Queen
- Condition: New
- Stock: 177-T33500
- Exterior Color: SEATTLE MIST/SUNLIT MAPLE
- Length 24 ft
- Sleeps 4 people
- Weight 4806 lbs
- Status: Sale Pending
- Gray Water 30 gal
- Window Awning Package (23's Only)
- Convection Microwave - Click for Details: Replaces Oven - 23's, 25's and 28's Replaces Oven & Removes Microwave- 27's and 30RB's Replaces Oven, Removes Microwave and adds Storage Drawers- 30FB's
- 300w Rooftop Solar Package
- Sunlit Maple: Carolina Clay Decor
- Sunlit Maple: Seattle Mist Decor
- Second A/C w/Heat Pump (50 Amp)(25's, 27's & 28's Only)
- Window Awning Package (25's, 27's & 28's Only)
- Window Awning Package (30's Only)
- Rear Hatch (25FB's & 27FB's Only)
- Bunk Option (Replaces Overhead Storage)(25FB's & 27FB's Only)
- Adjustable Desk/Work Area (25FB's & 27FB's Only)
- Floorplan Specs
- Exterior Length: 23' 9"
- Exterior Width: 8'
- Interior Width: 7' 7"
- Exterior Height : 9' 9"
- Interior Height: 6' 7.5"
- Hitch Weight: 467 lbs
- UVW: 4,806 lbs
- GVWR: 6,000 lbs
- Cargo Carrying Capacity: 1,194 lbs
- Fresh Water: 39 gal
- Gray Water: 30 gal
- A/C w/Heat Pump: 13,500 BTU
- Furnace: 18,000 BTU
The Flying Cloud is our most popular, most versatile travel trailer, and for good reason. With more floorplans available than any other model, there's a "just right" for everyone and a perfect balance of size, capability, and Airstream style.
The Flying Cloud embodies the Airstream spirit of never-ending adventure. It's beautifully, carefully designed to invite you inside and help you venture out further than ever, and bring your comfort zone with you.
All the classic Airstream touches shine in the Flying Cloud. Riveted aluminum, gleaming cabinetry, panoramic windows. It's everything that first made Airstream a design standout in the beginning, with every modern evolution since then.
Images and video provided may not be of the specific unit listed, so options and features may vary. Please ask your sales associate for more details to confirm before purchasing.